TZMO Group recognizes the situation in the world.
The Management Board of TZMO SA decided to provide humanitarian aid in the form of financial donation in the amount of 1 million PLN. In order to give the best possible help for those in need we decided to support the Polish Red Cross organization.
We are glad that the implementation of this strategy has led us to the 9th place in the ranking of the 100 Largest Polish Private Companies Forbes.pl and has been widely echoed around the world.
The construction of a modern building for TZMO Deutschland started on 20th August and today the cornerstone laying ceremony for the 6 million euro investment took place!
Although we don't develop brands and products with rankings in mind, it's nice to look at them and say that we are one of the largest company in the country.
The TZMO Group is more than 55 companies around the world.
Toruń is celebrating its 100th anniversary of the city's return to free Poland.
On November 27th, 2019 was held a grand opening of European Center of Long-Term Care Sidabra in Kovno, Lithuania.
ECOD Sidabra is located in the immediate vicinity of the head office of TZMO Lithuania.
- TZMO Group - 1 milion PLN for humanitarian aid.
- Forbes - TZMO on 9th place in the ranking of the 100 Largest Polish Private Companies
- Ceremonial groundbreaking for the 7th investment of TZMO Group in Germany!
- Wprost Magazine and Rzeczpospolita's "500 List" - TZMO high in the rankings
- 26th Bella Cup - see you next year!
- media kit