Optus sp. z o.o.
Optus sp. z o.o.
ul. Żółkiewskiego 20/26
+48 (56) 612 32 88
REPORTING BREACHES (WHISTLEBLOWING)
We enable you to report breaches of the law and internal regulations in a confidential and secure manner prescribed by law The Regulation complies with the requirements of Directive (EU) 2019/1937 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 23 October 2019 on the protection of persons who report breaches of Union law (the so-called Whistleblowers Directive).
The system of internal breach reports introduced in our company is an important element of corporate governance of TZMO Group. It also constitutes an instrument supporting the implementation of the policy of corporate social responsibility, helps in shaping ethical attitudes and ensuring compliance with the applicable legal regulations and internal regulations and standards of TZMO Group.
If you want to report a breach, it is necessary to read the Breach internal reporting rules and Information clause, in which you will find answers to detailed questions concerning, among others, the scope of protection of whistleblowers, the procedure for making and considering breach reports, confidentiality and security, response to reports, personal data protection, etc.
How to report a breach?
The internal breach report should include at least:
- a detailed description of the event breaching the law, internal regulations or ethical standards;
- an indication of the TZMO Group company and, if possible, of the person concerned;
- an indication of the place where the breach occurred;
- an indication of how the applicant became aware of the breach;
- notifier's personal data, unless the notification is submitted anonymously.
The internal breach report should be submitted in writing, using one of the following forms of electronic communication or by post:show less
- filling out an electronic form made available through a specially developed and secured whistleblower application available on the website: www.tzmo-global.com/naruszenia
- przesłanie wiadomości pocztą e-mail na adres: firstname.lastname@example.org
- drogą pocztową, w kopercie z dopiskiem “ZGŁOSZENIE NARUSZENIA”, na adres: Optus Sp. z o.o., ul. Żółkiewskiego 20/26, 87-100 Toruń.