Integrated Management System Policy
Our ultimate goal is to gain the trust of our customers in the high quality and safety of products and services offered by TZMO SA. We strive to ensure customer satisfaction by meeting their needs and expectations as well as the applicable legal requirements.
The above mentioned goals are realised by:
- Maintenance and continuous improvement of the quality management system compliant with ISO 9001 standard or integrated management systems.
- Implementation and maintenance of the quality management system compliant with ISO 13485 standard in TZMO SA and companies producing medical devices.
- Implementation and maintenance of the requirements of IFS HPC i BRC CP standards in companies producing hygiene products.
- Implementation and maintenance of the environmental management system compliant with ISO 14001 in order to improve environmental effectiveness.
- Implementation and maintenance of a timber-based import due diligence system to eliminate wood fibres from illegal or unidentified sources.
- Continuous improvement of processes and management methods.
- Implementation of modern technologies.
- Improving the quality of products and services and ensuring their safety.
- Developing employees' awareness of customer requirements and applicable legal requirements.
- Compliance with legal requirements, in particular: International Labour Organisation and national requirements on labour rights as well as legal and other requirements applicable to environmental protection.
- Preventing environmental pollution and taking care of its resources.
- Sustainable use of resources, in particular natural resources, during the implementation of new projects and production of products certified for compliance with FSC standards.
We are with our clients from the very beginning. We accompany them throughout their lives. We are with those who need us - in times of joy and in moments of sadness.
Toruń, April 2022
Approved by: Chairman of the Board of TZMO S.A